2010年7月5日月曜日

Our Recommended Sites

These sites introdice about what's Manga Cafe( how to use, system, money and so on), what we can do and its history. If you see these sites, you can understand about Manga Cafe.

Visit Manga Kissa

This site shows what is Manga Kissa(Manga Café) by Japan tour, Japan vacations, Tokyo attractions. This site provides information about system, famous Manga Cfé in Japan and how to use MngaCfé. You will be able to understand what Manga Café is.

Japanese Culture and Daily Life

This site provides information about what we can do in Manga Café. For example, reading comics and magazines, using internet, eating, drinking, taking shower, and so on. This site has much information so it helps us and it is easy to understand.

Japanese culture and Daily life(Manga kissa yesterday and today)

This site explain about history of manga kissa. The chart show every year's change of manga kissa.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I have visited mangakissa only twice. Your site is interesting. I feel like visiting mangakissa.

    返信削除
  2. I've never been to Manga Cafe. They are so interesting imfomation for me. I think that foreigners like them too.

    返信削除
  3. To Sahori,

    Thank you for your comment. I have never been to "Kaikatsu CLUB", but I recommend you to visit "Kaikatsu CLUB". There are a lot of what we can enjoy, so you will be like it.

    返信削除
  4. Dear NAMIN.
    Thank you for your comment. I'm glad to know you are interested in Manga Cafe. But we need more improvement of this site so we will try to make a more interesting site.

    返信削除